TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Payment method

Go down 
+2
Manning
Tiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Homero

Payment method - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:45 am

hey guys, yeah, i see you guys are seeing the same thing that i saw about the merge, they want us to merge, yet every freaking world is full now, Manni, all worlds filled up on the same day the application process opened,
im dead serious, i don't even want to go to gungnir, but i put in my application regardless, just so that it would not fill up on me, i put in my application, and like 4 hours, later, i checked the status and gungnir was full, every world was full cept for ragnarok, so this is really silly, i want all of us to join one server, but i just dont know how that is going to work out

yeah, manni, akk, people on FFXIV don't seem to be as friendly as in FFXI, i used to have an ls i got invited to, but they kicked me off because i was leveling to slow, LOL, can you believe that?? i mean, really?? lol
i was like lv 20 at that time, i just never have that much time to play it , else, i would be higher, now i am almost lv 33, i get party invites now, it seems i never got a party invite at my lower levels,

but as far as ls, i havent joined one since that time i got kicked lol....., i just made my own ls, i had like 3 other people join it, but i think they quit playing or something, cuz i never see thme on lol, but it's true,
the people are like rude, or something, or they might just keep to themseleves or i don't know whats wrong with FFXIV people, but really, they are wierd and unfriendly,

Akk, the ls system is jus tthe same as FFXI, you have ls chat and all that good stuff, like i said, i made my own ls, so if you guys want, if and when we join up on the same server, hopefully we will,
if you all guys want, just join the ls i have, or if we just want to create a entire new one, same difference,
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:51 am

oh nice, yeah, i just checked them, but daaaang, excalibur still full, that's the one i was thinking we should join,
yes, i can change, i just submit a new application, is there one you guys favor?
Gungnir is pretty cool name, or Masamune! we probably need to decide soon, as the servers will probably fill up quick again,
and who knows if they will make more room like they just did lol
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 am

if Excalibur is full, then i would say Gungnir or Masamune, what you guys think, KEI????? what do YOU think?????
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:05 am

mike, both me and manni, have gone ahead and put in an application for "Masamune" world, so if you already have put in for Gungnir, all you have to do is resubmit a new application
with Masamune as your new choice! let's see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:14 am

oh snap, I have to leve Conjurur to level 15 in order to become a Paladin on FFXIV,
FFXIV getting better! they bringing in the classic FF jobs, but not as many as in XI!
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:40 am

Homero wrote:
hey guys, yeah, i see you guys are seeing the same thing that i saw about the merge, they want us to merge, yet every freaking world is full now, Manni, all worlds filled up on the same day the application process opened,
im dead serious, i don't even want to go to gungnir, but i put in my application regardless, just so that it would not fill up on me, i put in my application, and like 4 hours, later, i checked the status and gungnir was full, every world was full cept for ragnarok, so this is really silly, i want all of us to join one server, but i just dont know how that is going to work out

yeah, manni, akk, people on FFXIV don't seem to be as friendly as in FFXI, i used to have an ls i got invited to, but they kicked me off because i was leveling to slow, LOL, can you believe that?? i mean, really?? lol
i was like lv 20 at that time, i just never have that much time to play it , else, i would be higher, now i am almost lv 33, i get party invites now, it seems i never got a party invite at my lower levels,

but as far as ls, i havent joined one since that time i got kicked lol....., i just made my own ls, i had like 3 other people join it, but i think they quit playing or something, cuz i never see thme on lol, but it's true,
the people are like rude, or something, or they might just keep to themseleves or i don't know whats wrong with FFXIV people, but really, they are wierd and unfriendly,

Akk, the ls system is jus tthe same as FFXI, you have ls chat and all that good stuff, like i said, i made my own ls, so if you guys want, if and when we join up on the same server, hopefully we will,
if you all guys want, just join the ls i have, or if we just want to create a entire new one, same difference,

Yeh going back to that, i'm at the point where i'll really only play with you guys and gals, we all know each other and we have a good atmos.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 am

like i have said i dont care what sever as long as we're together (awwww thats fn sweet) but yeah masamune(sp) sounds fine hopefully manni n homero get together and mike can join, soon as im able ill brt asap with bells on Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:52 am

just checked and it only showed ridill and ragnorok, i will start checking daily
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 am

gugnir's showing an open but still no masamune >< lol keeping fingers crossed. i think openings are happening as ppl who are supposed to transfer to those servers pick a different server maybe. also would explain why ragnarok remains very available as it is new

Last edited by Michaelxx on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:02 am

i tried to just apply to gugnir so i could change something atleast and it filled but durandal opened so im going there till masamune opens XD
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:34 am

yeah, im not exactly sure how they are doing this whole world merge thing, but im guessing masamune will open up again , thing is though,
you have to literally be checking like every day, maybe even twice a day if possible, beccuase after it opens up, it fills up really quick,

Mike, are you currently playing FFXIV ? which server are you on?
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:00 pm

im in!!! going to masamune
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 pm

lol {All Right!}
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:52 pm

good job mike^^ least you three can have some fun together soon now just gotta hope we can get in im sure we will be able to just when..... WHEN, GDI!
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:03 pm

guys, hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, and get on the game!!!

Lv 50 Paladin!! and got full AF armor now!!
now i can help you guys when ya finally get on the game,
do quest and stuff without having to worry about being to low level,

the game is getting much better, so when you guys finally make it onto the game,
you wont have to go through the boredem i experienced when i first got on
the game lol, but yeah, it's muuuuuch better, and you will actually have fun,
anyways, just wanted to drop in and say whats up , hurry up and get on the game!!
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:49 pm

i hear you homero but rather than asking us to hurry ask SE to hurry up with release Smile lol trust me bud soon as im able to play i will be

good to hear that the game is becoming more enjoyable and i spose its rather glitch free by now, but how is the content of it? i mean is there plenty to do? thats probably the worse thing about rift there isnt very much to actully do really. So im hoping FFXIV has loads of different stuff to do. i know that all comes with time and expansions and w/e but would be nice to have lots to do again
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:49 am

lol yeah, i know, SE sucks, they really do need to hurry up,

and yeah, as far as content, yeah, there is still not near as much as there is to do in XI, but it's getting good,
and yeah, it comes with time and patch releases, im sure by the time you guys get on , there will be
plenty to keep you busy, there is a decent amount of content now, but needs a lot more..
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:12 pm

This link outlines the future of FFXIV and all it's upcoming changes, tons of new content will be out by the time everyone is on board with this game, like i said, it's already getting pretty good!

http://wdl.square-enix.com/ffxiv/download/en/FFXIV_2.0_Outline_EN.pdf
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

so let me get this straight they started 14 like 2 years ago... to make it free to play.... to turned round and go "we'll this is shit lets scrap that and try again" ? so there gonna revamp the whole thing and go back to beta, and run PC and PS3 testing at the same time in approx july-ish? if so, how do i get a ps3 copy for testing, im sure they will run some sort of pertition for a copy closer to distibution. does seem absolutely mental mind you to just re-do the whole thing and go for a 2nd release lol
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 am

yeah lol, but that's pretty much what they are doing..! first time was crap...total crap..and then some more crap....
not sure when the beta will be , but as soon as i know something, i will post and update, those dates on that
timeline are off a bit also, they are behind on work, so it will be just a little bit later then what they say, they
really need to update that timeline, but i will keep posting updates about the game,
it's already getting really good, all i can hope is that when it's time to release V2,
it will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Payment method
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Videos, Music and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: