TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Payment method

Go down 
+2
Manning
Tiki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Payment method   Payment method EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Do you guys know if they have sorted out the new payment system for FFXI and FFXIV? Kei said summin about FFXIV-2 being about a year away for PS3.

Rifts going ok. Its a bit repeatative and for some reason we suck lol. Cant seem to ever win the dungeons at the recommended level. I think its coz healer is a bit lame really.

Anyways, what have you guys been up to?

Take care and enjoy yourselves, its almost christmas! (will miss the Jeuno xmas song /cry)
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:45 am

Not really sure, I heard recently that they are now manking players pay for FF14, but snce they said they were delaying the full move to new payment methods for both games, I haven't seen anything new on it. My Credit Card was scammed a few months ago and I haven't even bothered amending my CC details for either game.

In the mean time, i've played Rusty Hearts (free mmo on steam), Vindictus (Free mmo in beta, pretty good lookin too), and many xbox games including Dead island and Dark Souls.
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:18 am

Ahh ok Manni, well I'll have a look on POL/SE sites every now and then. Akk was saying summin about playing Star Wars next........ saaaaave meeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Just thought you may need reminding,

MANNI SMELLS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:10 pm

whats wrong with the star wars mmo? i rekon it could be quite good. ive restarted FF7 and still playing rift but im getting kinda bored of that will hit lvl cap and do all me quests and then be looking to move to summin else.. i dunno might play the other faction 1st but idk i really should play a few of my 14 unopened ps3 games o make that 15 cause i know im getting Space Marine for xmas that should be good i wanna stamp on orcs heads^^

as for the payment method if anyone does hear about it being changed to something reasonable i know me n tik will move to FF14 but yeah still nothing really being mentioned about release date for ps3.
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Manning
Admin
Manning

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:33 pm

The Old Repulblic should have been release in the middle of this year but it got pushed back, I heard that people were complaining that it was indeed big, but it was pretty baron, and lacked any real kind of submersion.

What its like now its been released I have no idea, but tbh I haven't seen any adverts on TV or Mags, it hasn't been plastered all over the web and nobodys told me "OMFG YOU GOTTA GET THIS MOFO'ING GAME RIGHT FOOKING NOW", and this is coming from a utter Star Wars fanboy, my first name is Luke for cybertrons sake.

I'm still not biting on FF14, have to pay now and I still haven't redone my payment method, the shit release of it the first time killed the game already, Version 2 isn't convincing me.

The only mmo I play at the moment is Star Trek (Completely free to play now) lots of new content keeps drawing me back.

As for FF11, haven't been back since you guys went, dunno if you've been keeping up, but the level cap is at the max now, version update happened last week, dunno the exact specifics but they added new void walker stuff, I think you can now upgrade old AF armour or the dynamis armour (or both), I think maybe the armour from salvage too and the nyzul armour (maybe not all of those but deffinately 2 or 3 of those sets), a shit load of abilities and traits for most jobs and weapon skills, more abyssites and stuff.

I can't remember how to check what payment methods they accept, last bit of news I saw was just the ability to buy the exact amounts of crysta.
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Just a bit of an update, I just spent half an hour or so going through every bit of imformation (what little there is) on all the main POL/SE/FFXI/FFXIV websites and the forums about any updates to the payment methods.

What i've collected is that you can indeed buy crysta in exact amounts now, but crysta is still not available for countries such as Austrailia and New Zealand among others, the only official thing I could find is a small statement on the crysta site stating that any country/region that can't get crysta yet will get it as soon as their country/region legally approves it, otherwise pay subscription via click & shit.

Paypal can be used to buy crysta for everyone else (except in those certain countries) now but it still has to go through another company, not click & shit but some other crap I never heard of.

Everything else for example, using credit cards to directly buy crysta without a 3rd party company in between is still being drawn up.

The latest info is from about 2 months ago and there haven't been any updates on how the processes are going since.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:28 am

ahh ok manni thanks for looking into that but seems its the same old news with nothing really coming to an end i did see a whole heap of game cards being stocked in one of the new big shops here but i dont think they were stocking the ones needed for FF but maybe in the future i didnt want to go that way to play but it might be the safest way to play XIV when it finally comes out but who knows when it does come out on ps3 they might have a better soloution thru playstation network can only wait and see
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:43 pm

New development

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/20106-EU-New-Subscription-Payment-Option-is-Now-Available-%28Jan.-26%29

From what I can find it's just like it was before, money going straight from account to SE before the whole switch-a-roo thing.

Now people are complaining that they have crysta they no longer need lol.
Back to top Go down
Homero

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

yeah guys, the old payment method is back for both FF XI and XIV, so everyone can just come on back to XI cuz it is soooooo boring without any friends lol,
not that i play it much still, school still keeping me busy, but my account is still going so.

but yeah, the payment method of charging straight to your credit card is back, i thought it woulde be, once SE noticed how much business they were losing
cuz of this problem.

Also, on another subject.... does anyone know how to unlink a security token without logging in?
I have lost my security token, and to unlink it, i have to log in first to do that, but i cant log in
without my one time password from my token LOL, soooooo...im in a bit of a pickle.
i have emailed SE already, but no response :/, anyways, any info on this
problem would be really appreciated!!

Hopefully you guys that have quit cuz of the payment method problem come back now!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:58 am

Hmmm I have no idea Homero. Did you try asking on the official forums thingy? People on there are usually pretty clued in and helpful (well some anyway) when it comes to sorting out problems as many have had similar issues. Although Rift isnt anywhere near as good as FFXI we prolly wont be back =(. I know u n Manni have said 14 isnt very good but i think thats where we are gonna head to next. Hopefully its getting better and better. Oh and never ever complain about a FFXI GM. These Rift ones just send you an email that doesnt help 12-24 hrs later >.>

Anyways its nice that you guys are keeping in touch, take care Smile
Back to top Go down
Homero

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:07 pm

awwwww...well that's ok Tiki, in any case, I still play FFXIV , im a Paladin on there also :p lol
and tbh, i have downloaded a free trial to Rift, I have actually been meaning to try it out also,
not sure if i will stick with it, just want to see how the game is like. im also gonna be Paladin on Rift lol :p! yay
Can you tell I love the paladin job heehee!!

If you guys do come to FF XIV, I'm on the Selbina world if you guys by some
crazy chance would like to play on Selbina server , if you guys do choose it,
look me up in game and i can help you guys out a bit, get started at least
cuz im not even that far into the game also lol, done serveral quests and stuff,
but im only lv 30 so, but i have my own personal chocobo yay!

anyways, you and akk take care!
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 am

Ooohh, did you get to name your "own personal chocobo"? Kei is a paladin in Rift I think. If she is then its not quite the same coz she cant heal herself >< Akk can sort of tank and heal as well but as a cleric (which is the same job as a healer). Rift is ok but there isnt all that much to do after you finish your quests. We just all started doing the PvP side of things. As a healer it is pretty annoying Razz People just kill me over n over Sad

I am looking forward to playing 14, i cant remember what world Manni said he was on and cba to go through the posts to find it Razz Hopefully you guys are on the same world. Isnt the cap only 50? So 30 isnt too low if it is Smile I havent really kept up with it so idk, its prolly 99 cap lol
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Aye, I'm a pld on Rift, only get one big heal with a 10min recast on it, and some smaller DoT heals, which are pretty useless when ur fighting a boss that hits like a truck >< And the enmity system is nothing like FFXI's, could be glitched or summin =/ Pretty sure Manni said he was on Paramecia (sp?) One of you needs to move Razz
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Palamecia, close Kei.

Since Homero plays it more i'll be willing to move, if he can find out how (thats the deal) Twisted Evil

Whats the time frame of you guys starting, still waiting for PS3 release?

If anyone is wondering/bothered i'm a tactical officer on Star trek online....I blow shit up......*Manning doesn't think anyone is bothered*. Did I mention its free..FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am

lol manni its freeeeee!!! anyway the timeline of us playing 14 is tba yes still waitinf for ps3 release cause my pc wont handle it and im not buying another pc just to play a game (again >.>) as for rift homero come do ya free trial ^^ get to play with you again that would be awesome Smile and manni why not do the free trial to its FREEEE!!!! lmao im actully enjoying it a bit more lately mostly i think cause we now 50 (end lvl) and the way to lvl isnt exp pt or anything its all questing which lets be honest boring... but now have done most of the quests and just working now on improving our chara's, you know me like to have the best gear >.> so yeah working on a PvP set atm then gonna get stuck into the dungeons and raids for a very new game rift is actully quite good but compared to FFXI its small content wise but graphics and gameplay smoothness its prolly better tiki gets killed alot cause we have bad gear atm ive seen healers like her that are absolutly unstopable.

but yeah we will 110% end up on FFXIV as for when, sooner the better, but we'll see.

if anyone does decide to try out rift we play on the EU shard/server "Icewatch" its a PVE server but you can turn on PvP if you wish and if you dont no1 can annoy you just cause they feel like it . (-.-)

talk to you all soon,
Back to top Go down
Homero

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 am

well akk, i downloaded the free trial of rift, played it for about 30 minutes, and decided to uninstall it lol...... maybe i should have given it more of a chance, lol,
as for FFXIV ..... Manni, they will do a server merger on march 27, not sure if you read about that, so we will have to pick a new world, they are numbered..
how gay is that, but anyways, i still havent chosen a new world, maybe we can all decide on one new world and all just go there, and play again like old times,
in the end, we each have no choice but to change servers :p heeeeheee! ill keep in touch, talk to you guys later!
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Ahh thanks for the heads up, i'll periodically look for info on the merge, and we'll have to discuss it in a few weeks or something, i'll get back into the game at that time.

We should also take into account if you have friends in your current server and which they are moving to.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am

hey guys it dont matter to us which server you guys playing on between you both sort it out and just post it on here and when we come over we can just join yours Smile

n lol homero you cant play it for 30 mins in that time you still got no idea whats going on lol, well you know where to find us if you do decide to give it another go if you log in on a weekend we can help you out, oh and we are defiants btw not gaurdians but and im called Akka, keigo = Keigo amd tiki is called tikina
Back to top Go down
Homero

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:24 pm

so manni? did you get a chance to look at the new worlds for FFXIV? one interesting thing to notice, is that "selbina" server, which is where im currently on,
got transfered to the new world "Ridill", by itself, all other servers were paired up with one or more other servers and sent to a new server. so i can
only assume selbina is the most populated server for FFXIV. i just thought that was interesting cuz when i log on lol, i tend to think otherwise. I don't see
very many people running around when i log on, only place i really see many people is in Ul'dah city state, which is like another Jeuno. i see Excalibur will
be getting 3 servers together, maybe we should go to that one? it really doesn't matter to me, just wherever you guys think,

Akk, you and tiki should look at the new worlds also, and kind of see which one you guys would like and we will just vote on which one in the end,
just go to the ffXIV lodestone page and it talks about the world merger...anyways, hope to hear back from you guys soon, cuz the world application
time frame is starting soon on march 1, talk to you guys later!!
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Oh I see, so Kei's opinion don't matter.... </3

/em runs away crying.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 pm

kei why would it lol... and homero i have read up on the world merge, as we still dont know when we will be moving back to FF it dosent really matter which world we move to. As far as im concerned as long as its got a cool name pretty much, as much as i <3 fairy it was a ghey name lol.. Srsly my only concern is thet they are merging worlds to fill them up thats fine, the problem i can for see is that what happens when it finally comes out on ps3, are we gonna be able to join your would? =/ idk, bloody hopefully but they are saying that they are gonna lock the servers once they are full. Does that mean thet no1 gets in no1 gets out? guess we will just have to wait and see ><;
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Akkrin wrote:
Srsly my only concern is thet they are merging worlds to fill them up thats fine, the problem i can for see is that what happens when it finally comes out on ps3, are we gonna be able to join your would? =/ idk, bloody hopefully but they are saying that they are gonna lock the servers once they are full. Does that mean thet no1 gets in no1 gets out? guess we will just have to wait and see ><;

Thats a fair point, as far as i'm aware FF11 is the only game in existence (at present), where all xbox, ps2/3 and pc versions have the same servers. I would certainly imagine that if they are already struggling to fill servers and having to merge, then having PS3 and pc gamers intermingle would be the logical step.

My only problem about the need to change servers soon is that i'd have to subscribe, and I don't wanna if i'm not gunna play it yet, baring in mind that the PS3 release is still at least a year away.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:23 pm

i think the best thing we can do, as far as i can see is, Homero pick which ever world you wanna be on (cool name) and we will all come to you i was dingging around in forums they other day trying to find a release date for ps3 i did read a post from about a month ago saying march 2012 well thats like next week i none of us know nothing about it so im rekoning that utter BS, other than that the only rumours going about is late 2012 once SE have fixed bugs n glitch's so runs perfect for ps3 release either way i dont think im gonna get to hang with you boys anytime soon Sad

and yes reading this back afterwards i see that says dingging but i like it so i left it ^^

Last edited by Akkrin on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:33 pm

o and i did see some dude have a ps3 beta test game idk if such a thing is real but the fact that they have actully got a copy down onto a hard disc does give me some hope that maybe just maybe its not gonna be totally out dated before we even get to play the bloody game lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Payment method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method Empty

Back to top Go down

Payment method
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Videos, Music and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: