TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello everyone... long time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

hello everyone... long time Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone... long time   hello everyone... long time EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:56 am

hey everybody i just wanted to take the time to apologize for dropping off the face of the final fantasy planet. we were getting alot of statics together and i disappeared. im in virginia with bill right now ive been visiting on and off but im having some crappy internet issues and if it doesnt fix im going to change providers. but that mixed with other things in my life made me stop playing for awhile, ive been caught up in getting back in college and other things lately i will hopefully be back on sometime in the next few weeks >< i think my account is inactive right now but ill straighten that out. i should be back online to help out soon. im also looking into getting a nice comp and ff xiv or waiting on the ps3 either way that is still in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone... long time   hello everyone... long time EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 am

np mike be good to have ya back^^ just so ya know i deleted ya from salvage list as wasnt sure if ya were coming back but you know you welcome anytime and can always put you back on it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone... long time   hello everyone... long time EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 pm

thanks if i can come i will always help out, i will find out when i get my schedule from college
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone... long time   hello everyone... long time EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:07 am

Welcome back. You didn't miss too much. We now can level to 80, CoP has been made easier and the new expansion "Abyssea" is the new place to level/merit. Pretty much all that there was in that update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone... long time   hello everyone... long time Empty

Back to top Go down

hello everyone... long time
Page 1 of 1