TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What we plan to do with FFXIV

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

What we plan to do with FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 am

hey guys so I have been doing a lil digging and have discovered that's FFXIV will also be being released on the PS4 which is due for release in Aus on Nov 29th, being that PS4 is going to be a better console. we plan on waiting for the PS4 before we move over to FFXIV, that being said we wont be getting PS4's until Xmas cause we aint millionaires ; ;

So that's what we have in mind... sorry to delay it even futher >.> /em looks at keigo ._. but... im not gonna buy it on PS3 release (even tho I bought 2xPS3 for it like 3 years ago) to only have to rebuy it 4 months later cause I wanna play PS4.

anyway really looking forward to playing the new FF with everyone again /em thinks of the good ol days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:54 am

Still undecided with 14. Was never impressed with any of the Beta phases, and not really sure if and when I'll get a PS4 (Xbox One priority). So if I do play it eventually it'll probably be on the PC.

As far as I know, the servers are cross platform.

As for 11, good time for games at the mo so I'm in one of those phases away from 11.
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Ok, scrap what I just said.

A mate got it at the weekend and begged me to start playing, so I did. Luckily all the bonuses from the first version collectors edition carried over which sweetened the deal a little, started a fresh character though.

I'll try it for 30 days or so (how long friends trial period is before having to pay), and let you know how it is.

Prolly gunna keep me away from XI for some time, as I'm playing other games as well , but if you guys need me on the weekends for events, let me know asap and I'll pop in for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:07 pm

ok Manni cool, nice to hear from you buddy Smile
as for 14 defo keep us posted. Everyone seems to have gone to Odin server. Ace and Nukum full timing XIV and I haven't seen brooky so id assume she's there now. I have seen hempknight playing it ALOT on his ps3 and he said he was making a chara on Odin. haven't heard from Daz either so I can only assume he's there to. as for Homero and Mikexx, sadly I wouldn't know if they even still playing. Kei's being slack and idk what shes doing game wise. prolly still doing diablo III until summin happens, but I know she has her FFXIV game for PC so she can play if she wants to.

Anyway come see us soon. tc buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 pm

K akk, thanks for relaying the info.

We got in to Cerberus (EU server), at the moment its a matter of get where you can, it took a few hours just to find an opening, then after that hurdle re-logging in takes a while, all the EU/NA servers are still overloaded, by a lot.

I'm actually finding it quite fun at the moment, big improvement from the V1 calamity. It's probably due to it feeling more like FFXI than it ever was before. From the way it just kinda feels to play now (and the character interactions to the cutscenes) down to a hell of a lot of monsters looking IDENTICAL to their FFXI counterparts.

Quests and such are easier to do, in terms of finding them and soloing them, at least in the early stages. I've only partied up so far to do guildhests, this is where it differs from XI quite a bit, instead of standing around you can basically put yourself in a queue and it will automatically put you and others in a party together at random (filling the required jobs of course tank/healer/dd etc). You can still do it the old fashioned way by shouting for people or if your with friends form ya own party and do em that way. Seems its also a requirement to do story quests where it pops ya in an instance with an objective, all in all, guildhests are a bit like Assault.

When not doing that stuff you can party up just like any other mmo and level grind.

I'm just banging through it right now, all mmo's are good at the start, will see how it does after a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 am

cool cool I cant wait to start plaing it but I bet that ps4 will be sold out over here then will have to wait till march or summin daft... then I bet XIV wont be released till summin like August 2014.... just to piss me off I reckon ; ; still im glad your enjoying it to start... I'd think it would be more fun also if you can meet up with ppls from the LS least that way you got extra bodies you know you can rely on Smile
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:11 pm

I could start badgering you to get it on PS3....

One thing I forgot to mention is the quality of the servers, even with them overloaded to buggery, I've never experienced any lag, and like in FFXI you can't see most of the players in Jeuno from the lag, Haven't seen any of that in XIV so far.
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:44 pm

/em slacks
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:32 am

Did you just put some pants on Kei Razz
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:42 pm

yep, ur favourite moogle PJs

What we plan to do with FFXIV <a href=What we plan to do with FFXIV Img_2011" />
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:55 am

so lame....
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:21 pm

u know u <3 it akk
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 pm

so we have moved to XIV were on Odin server with Ace, Brooky, Nuk, Astarek, Hemp n kei.

Akkrin = Akka Rin
Tiks = Rahpsody Ti'kara
Keishiki = Keiko Genwa
Hempknight = Vic Mekay
Aceguy = Ace Guy
Brooky = Brookiiee Wookiiee
Nukum = Crazy Steve
Astarek = Holy Holiday
haven't caught up with the others yet but soon as I find out there game names I add em to this list.

Manni move ya arse to Odin buddy Smile

Last edited by Akkrin on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Will do as soon as its viably possible. The lead dude of FFXIV said at PAX (a gaming convention) that server migrations will be available 'soon'.

Manning Whitewolf
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:33 pm

kk manni cool tiki said world transfer ment to be mid to late sept so we'll see and I got the others names I posted them in above post
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:08 pm

I'm practically checking hourly as of today for server transfer services (were well in to mid-sept now).

Where abouts are you guys in terms of levels, story, potency of Tiks smell?

Gladiator 28
Marauder 18
Miner 20
Blacksmith 19

I'm not far after joining a grand company.

I haven't been on it shit loads, don't usually play till around 7pm, I slowed down when you guys got it, wanted to be around the same point.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:30 pm

im currently a lvl 18 Maruder and a lvl 18 Lancer and fuck crafting lol...

Tiki is a lvl 17 (I think) conjourer(sp) and she has opened pretty much every job and craft I know she got a few crafts at 15 but that's as much info as I got on her

we have done the 1st 2 dungeons so Sarsarata(sp) and the Tam Tar one or summin like that Akkrin<<< good with names eh? eh?

so that's where we are atm
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:55 am

guys, hi!!! didn't know ya started playing XIV...how do ya like it so far? I need to get on the server you guys are on
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:00 am

when server transfer service begins, I will transfer to Odin with you guys, im currently on Sargatanus, but I hate it here lol,
what is the name of yar chars? I will make a char on Odin and look you guys up, and we can meet up like that while waiting
for server transfer. im still full time on XIV, it's the only game I play these days lol, anyways, let me know whats up please!! im bored over here on this server >.>
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 am

oh crap, I just saw that post with the char names lol. my bad!!
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:55 am

lmao H good to hear from ya buddy I been thinking bout you n mike wondering if you still playing but didn't have a way to contact you to find out
yeah we pretty much all come over to XIV now we only been on a week or 2 so still very noob but getting there Smile hopefully you'll catch us in game and then you can transfer your main over asap
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:15 am

ill play this weeknd on odin with that dummy char I made, (Kikimomo Tatomo) taru blm! ill search for you guys , will anyone be on this weeknd and around what time?
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:28 pm

kk Hom I got a note of ya name and ill keep an eye out for ya Smile im on pretty much all day sunday so hopefully ill find ya
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:07 am

lol ok, probably best way is just to post day and time you guys will play and i'll try to log on, cuz remember, it is not my main that char and I won't be logged on it for anything else then to talk with you guys, so yeah, hopefully ill catch ya guys soon!! my server sucks....
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Be nice if SE pulled their fingers out and got server transfers up. I think they're lagging behind, still having to queue pretty much every time I log on, I reckon their are waiting for things to level out instead of going full throttle on huge server loads, there's no doubt people will leave the game after a few weeks (after the free period) and numbers will drop significantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV Empty

Back to top Go down

What we plan to do with FFXIV
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Final Fantasy XIV :: Final Fantasy XIV Discussion-
Jump to: