TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting FFXI news

Go down 
+2
Tiki
Manning
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Manning
Admin
Manning

Interesting FFXI news Empty
PostSubject: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:25 pm

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/06/25/which-final-fantasy-game-is-the-most-profitable/

And a new disc expansion coming, with a new continent and new jobs :O

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=29967

When are we going back?
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 am

Is there a timeline for when the new expansion will be coming in. Looks good enough to come back for Smile if i can get my character back that is lol. Lvl 1 again {No thanks!}
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Theres no set in stone release date yet, just 2013.

The 'monster leveling' has my interest peaked.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/adoulin/index.html for trailer.
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:44 am

Ash is making me reinstall the game now. I think we may be making a comeback. Rift is Lame Razz
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 am

Will you be playing soon then?

My pc died the other week but new one on the way in a couple of days and i'm off work all next week, would be the perfect time to get back into the swing.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:03 am

im reinstalling it right now i should be on in the next couple of hours but tiki wont make it till friday night i rekon so your friday morning im only coming back A. Cause i missed you guys B. cause rift is pretty poor and mostimportantly C. they actully have brought out summin new which they said they wern't going to do
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:25 pm

This is awsome news.

A new pc will arrive either tomorrow (friday or most likely monday)...yes another new one. I had a coolant leak and pretty much ruined my whole pc. First thing i'll do when it comes is set up FFXI.

Any hints/steps how to get our chars back etc?
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 am

Firstly, if you havent already, you need to transfer your POL account into a Square Enix account and set up your payment method. Next I think it depends if you just cancelled your account or if u deleted your characters. Because we deleted ours we had to fill out a character recovery form online from the square enix support place. Akk did the "chat" option to talk to a person there. They cant do the recovery for you, however they will give you the link to the form (if like me you couldnt find it on your own). Hopefully you didnt delete because you need to know the time, day, month, year of when you deleted so they can find it. If they can find it, it doesnt take long. I think we waited 5-10 minutes. Its just the updating that takes FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:25 pm

I didn't really do anything, just stopped playing, and they cancel subscription after 3 months right, haven't touched it since you guys left.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 pm

you should be able to just reactivate then and go back to where you left off Smile
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:21 pm

How long did the downloading and updating take?

My new pc will be here monday and hope to be up and running the same night, which will be tuesday for you guys. As I said i'm off all week so should be up all night.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:30 pm

well my pc is kinda crap really and i only have the 2007 edition which has RoZ CoP n ToAU, so that took about 8 hours to install and update but that done the add ons also then WoTG took maybe another hour or 2 so depending on how early your pc arrives and you get it all going you should be on that night we prolly wont get to see you tho till bout tuesday lunch time your time
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:23 pm

My updating has now begun as of 9:15pm July 2nd.

Update: 2:05am July 3rd. Cancelled update download on POL stuck on 19% downloading dat.96 file. Will try again after sleep.
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Tried again at 5am and went back bed. Got on about 11:30am.

Sucks learning how to do stuff again, can't remember what I was doing before I stopped playing >_<
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:55 am

you guys are playing XI again lol? i still have my account activated, just sitting idely :/
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:27 am

geomancer... ive been waiting for that for a long time, not that i think i want to be one just that i like the idea of one :p i may have to check up on my ffxi account...
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:30 am

yeah we're back in XI only just tho started last sunday and been a lil busy so havent done much should be on a bit over the weekend tho^^ looking forward to the new expansion anyway maybe we see you sooner than intended would be good to all get together
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:22 pm

yeah, the new expansion is worth checking out at least, well if you guys getting back on it, i will also, only reason i really really quit playing it is all my friends left lol, but yeah, if i can see some familiar faces again, that would be ok, ill get on probably this weeknd and look you guys up, i believe my char still holds same old linkpearl, unless you guys changing to something else
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Same old LS, Just myself, Kei, Tiks, Akk and Wrayth been on so far, Bon's on holiday.

Wrayth been a PL'ing machine, loads of help, cheers bud.
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:36 pm

check out the new teaser site for the relaunch of XIV! I love the new layout and graphics engine, looks dramatically different! woot, you guys will love it! and btw mike, i have a nother ls i got invited to
, ill give you a pearl if i see you on XIV again sometime lol

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:37 pm

in september they will probably start the beta release for PS3!
Back to top Go down
Dazor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:30 pm

so is it 11 or 14 for the future?
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Alpha testing hasn't even started on XIV yet (at least 2 weeks untill it begins), so no idea if the new version will be any good, and i'm not gunna dive into it straight away like the old version and be hugely disappointed, and with a new full expansion for XI on the way in Q1 next year, i'm sticking with XI till at least spring.

And I wont be playing XIV unless pretty much everyone from the LS goes to it.
Back to top Go down
Dazor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:01 pm

dunno if i even remember how to play 11 lol
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Well... I'm not sure wat everyone else will do... but I will stick to xiv ... I just can't seem to get back into xi ... I think xiv 2.0 will be very good this time around...in any case... transition data to 2.0 has begun and it will probably be a matter of time before 2.0 hits the shelves.. it looks like a really cool game... I'm excited..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting FFXI news   Interesting FFXI news Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting FFXI news
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next