TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi :-) hows things dudes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Kashman

Lord Kashman

hi :-) hows things dudes? Empty
PostSubject: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Howdy ya bunch of sexy bastards how life? Its been too damn long since i've been here lifes been hectic i have a shitload of stories to share and i will Haha hope you guys are all well bought 14 won't run well on my pc but when it launches on ps3 ill.get it again lots of love
Kashy
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:29 am

Smile hiya kash, good to see ya bud, shame you cant play 14 yet on ya pc. Same as me my pc wont run it either tikis would but she bloody well aint playing it if i cant and since i pay for it, thats that lol. so what ya been up to still a mechanic? fully qualified yet or still a padawan learner? im sure your still a complete piss head so i wont bother asking bout that. anyway talk to you soon and cant wait to get into 14 for some game time with everyone Razz /wave
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Lord Kashman

Lord Kashman

PostSubject: Re: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Yeah it runs in slow motion on my pc atm Haha you guys can share a character Im sure that work Very Happy yeah qualified a year now got let go from the place i did my apprenticeship was unemployed for a while got a new job in another garage but that went into liquidation after 5 months so Im on the dole again Haha fun times i actually.gym it up alot now which means i drink alot less it makes me sad hope alls well with the family
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:34 am

Aww sorry to hear that Kash. The loss of job not alcohol Razz I guess we could share an account but I still dont think Akk would go for that hehe.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:17 am

nah not doing that we done that the veury 1st time we played XI and then id get home from work and tiki wouldnt let me play >.>

and since i bought 2 ps3's bout 3 years ago waiting for XIV release, im just gonna wait it out, fn SE
Back to top Go down
Lord Kashman

Lord Kashman

PostSubject: Re: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:50 am

Yeah i was joking no way sharing would work Haha the launch date just keeps being pushed back
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:00 am

i have a better idea since your not working you should travel to JP and protest out the front of SE for PS3 equal rights then take photos and put them into the SS thread that or threten them with violence then hit some1 see if that works
Back to top Go down
Lord Kashman

Lord Kashman

PostSubject: Re: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:51 am

Oooo i do like violence Im in!
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:47 am

Awesome! So we get to see kash on the news bashing some random sod lol~ I can see it on the headlines now 'Gamer pummels game developers for delaying PS3 release'

Anyway, gl on on the job hunt, get one with a good boss! looking forward to hanging with ya again soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi :-) hows things dudes?   hi :-) hows things dudes? Empty

Back to top Go down

hi :-) hows things dudes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Videos, Music and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: