TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Payment method

Go down 
+2
Manning
Tiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Homero

Payment method - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:38 pm

lol, kei, it's not like that at all, sorry if i made you feel bad! it's just that im so use to referrencing to akk and tiki for everything,
but i really mean everyone else since we just like one big group!,

akk, that's pretty much what i want, i just want a server with a cool name, the coolest ones that i see are :

Excalibur
Masamune
Gungnir
Aegis

Excalibur will be merged into 3 servers, so maybe we should pick that one?? and yeah, i see your point on your other post, hopefully when
everyone starts the game, everyone can choose the server they want to play on, but yeah, if the server is picked for you automatically, well,
that would suck, but I doubt it, as picking the server you want to play on is an option when you start the game, I ended up in Selbina by
choice, but I don't even have any friends on FFXIV lol, everyone that plays it is like different from FFXI, meaning, people are not so friendly on XIV
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:50 pm

He he, 'Aegis' is the name of one the best sets of ship equipment on Star Trek Online.

I'll go with which ever one you choose Homero.

Akk, the most recent up-to-date news i've read on PS3 release is that open beta will begin in Q4 2012 and retail release in Q1 2013.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:07 am

wasnt aegis the name of the relic shield on XI also.

hmm and game relese not till 2013 this just gets worse n worse ; ; might have to look into that beta testing closer to that time
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 am

yep, the most awesome shield you can get on XI, that i still don't have Sad , of course, it is only for PLD,

I like Aegis and Excalibur server names, but that might just be the Paladin in me :p !!!
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Manning still on Palamecia? im still waiting on the game (should have downloaded it) but ill join there till the merge, i dont care where we go at that point but that will be March 27th right? we got some time, gonna do rift lite for awhile till my game comes in the mail
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 am

i think manni isnt subscrbied atm mike i think you would be better going to homero's world "selbina" untill the merge and then if you all try to move to the same one then when it finally come out on ps3 we will join you, as for you playing rift lite would be cool if you came to our shard "icewatch" then we can add you to our guild and help out a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 pm

i will choose selbina then for now. still no game >< might call tomorrow cause its supposed to have been in my local post office for 2 days now. i did join your world Smile Mikexx is my character name
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 am

oh really mike? ok, that's cool, i'll start looking for you then on the game, and see what kind of help i can be!! my character name is Aurelius Leonide!! let me know more when you finally get the game!
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 am

Bit the bullet and reactivated myself I just need to change server, how do I do this lol?
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am

Manni, the way that I know to submit an application for world transfer is logging into your account via "The Lodestone" webpage for FFXIV, and then click on the application process link for world transfer,
What I have noticed is, almost every world has been filled in just the first day of the application process, which i believe is very stupid,

The only worlds that are left that are not full are Gungnir, Ragnarok, and Ridill, check it out, and see what world woudl be good out of those three, and anyone else, that might have a suggestion
for which world to migrate to, I personally was thinking gungnir or ragnarok, check it out guys!
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 pm

well ffxiv should have been here today at the latest, but of course it is not, i think they screwed up ><. im sick, going to sleep for awhile but will probably be on rift late tonight, i only hit lv 3 still on the path at the beginning lol
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 pm

hey guys as for FFXIV server np from me w/e we end up on is fine really still concerned about if they gonna merge pc n ps3 severs and if your all on 1 and then its full are we gonna get in

mike i am sorry we havent been on rift last few days been REALLY busy here got a heap of appointment and stuff just had no time i will log in and keep my chara there so if/when you get on you can find me send me a tell or w/e and hopefully i will catch you on or summin

ok mike i have put my chara in the kinda 1st area when you start the game im on a rock you cant miss me really im on my horse sadly im gonna be busy for the most part again today and tomorrow but i will keep an eye on it as much as possable i have added you to my friends and if you happen to find me you can just click on me and add to friends my full name with titles n w/e is "Adept, Akka Boulder Buster" hopefully ill catch ya very soon
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 pm

yeah akk, those are all valid points, and for the life of me, don't have answer for either of them, i guess we have no choice but to just wait and see what happens,
as for the server that i finally picked, seeing as i did not have much of a choice, i applied to Gungnir, pretty much i was forced into that option, SE is really dumb
how they did this merge, but oh well, I really wanted to be on Excalibur , b ut these worlds filled up soooo quick, everything filled up in one day, WTH....?? oh well,
anyways, we will see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm

lol i know what ya mean whats the point in merging servers if ppl are finding it hard to find a world to move to after the merge mind you all of that could have been made a bit easier with giving a few extra severs but im sure they are doing it to make sure the worlds are fully populated
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:34 pm

I played a little today, trying to learn what to do again, so far I haven't noticed anything (at all) that is different to when I stopped playing before all of the supposed Version 2 changes. The only discernible difference is the amount of players, or lack thereof. Still on Palamecia at the moment, will apply to change sometime today maybe. Ul'dah is pretty dead, only see people crafting and the odd one or two running from place to place, I don't come across anyone doing quests on the field both fighing or mining etc.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:39 pm

so is there a LS type thing where can all chat? if so cant a few of you join up to do missions or w/e? or are ppl more concerned about playing solo? just seems strage that ppl are happy to go though the game w/o making friends i mean isnt that the point of a mmo
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 pm

In the couple of hours I played earlier, I saw nobody at all speak in /say, not a word, maybe they were all speaking in LS chat or whatever theere is. I dunno, never been in an LS on FFXIV. I'll join up with Homero and Mike when i'm transfered, assuming we all get in the same server.
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 pm

lol i think my post didnt take, im Slayer Michaelxx on selbina and its pretty populated in uldah party shouts from time to time and 1 ifrit shout but mostly crafters. i passed one ls i think doing something idk. lv 10 now
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 pm

also any ideas where you want to merge?
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Homero tansferred to Gungnir, so i'm gunna go there.
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:46 pm

gungnir it is
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Slight problem, I just went to transfer and there was only space in Ragnarok, all the rest were full, even Gungnir. I didn't finish the process.

It's a bit silly really, theres still like 2 weeks left to submit applications but they are all already full (bar 1), I suspect they are opening up slots for different servers at different times.
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 pm

good shot, ill check on occasion for gugnir
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:21 pm

hmmm seems bloody awkward lol might have to all try to transfer at the same time all met up on forums first or summin lol but im sure it will alll work out in the end
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:41 am

Look again this morning and all servers now have limited space available, are we still going Gungnir or can you still change homero?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payment method   Payment method - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Payment method
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Videos, Music and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: