TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So we decided to leave.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

So we decided to leave. Empty
PostSubject: So we decided to leave.   So we decided to leave. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 am

For those that don't play that much anymore (looking at you Manni!) and may be unaware, Akk and I have cancelled our accounts. It all started with the payment fiasco and the fix came too late, as we promised to play Rift with Akks brother and sister. We will still be checking on here to see what you guys have been up to and add things that we have been doing.

We havent started Rift yet and from what Ive been reading about it, it may be super easy to complete (or virtually complete as MMO's are meant to be uncompletable). Looking at maybe going to 14 if we do finish Rift fast and the payment methods for 14 have been sorted out.

Anyways, keep in touch, or else.

/em strokes her whip.
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: So we decided to leave.   So we decided to leave. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Well, I was gunna come back, then found out everyone already decided to do other stuff, so I thought what was the point Sad

I'll just hold out hope and wait till you find out Rift sucks and FFXIV is still poop, and we'll all be one happy LS again.
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: So we decided to leave.   So we decided to leave. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:47 pm

yeah, that sucks Sad, just when i was gonna play FF XI a little bit more also, i'll stick around, since i want to get my PLD to level 99 and NIN, but only probably until then,
cuz seriously, all my friend list has litterally quit save for like 1 person Sad...
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: So we decided to leave.   So we decided to leave. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 am

Sad Pretty much same as me Homero, apart from LS members.
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So we decided to leave.   So we decided to leave. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Feels like the LS is breaking apart ; ; I'd like to see our LS back together in action again some day too Manni, maybe not in ffxi, but would be nice to have the whole crew back together again ^^ Reminds me of the Barney song, I love you, you love me, we're a happy family~
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: So we decided to leave.   So we decided to leave. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 pm

my friends were actually on Rift yesterday, trying to get me to play, it looks like it could be fun... i may dabble in it sometime, i'll let you guys know if i do and what i think, we will always be a family, (sings family matters theme song)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we decided to leave.   So we decided to leave. Empty

Back to top Go down

So we decided to leave.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Linkshell News :: Linkshell News-
Jump to: