TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's Manni?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Manning
Admin
Manning

Where's Manni? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Who what where when. I'm always there for VW.

Other than that, I've purchased a few xbox games recently and getting the most out of those, this time of year is always when they release the best games and at 40 quid a pop I don't wanna be wasting gil.

If you need me to help with stuff, post here, preferably the day before or in the morning (for me) and I'll see it when I'm home from work and pop on asap.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 am

MK10? that was your excuse last time
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:28 am

DOA5, Borderlands 2, Asura's Wrath, F1 2012 (single career, co-op career, and championship between friends), Tekken Tag 2, Resident Evil 6, Star Trek.

All those on the go at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:54 am

Doesn't look like i'll get on today, work being done in bathroom and theres lots of ratta tat tat going on, plumber needs access to my room to for some pipes in old boiler cubbard.

If theres anythin planned for tomorrow I should be able to make it. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:47 pm

MANNNIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! come play..................
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Sorry guys I just not got the time to play.

Since the Xbox One came out I've been trying my best to get my money's worth. Hell I even play Fifa, also got Tomb Raider on the go too, and re-playing Witcher 2. Just not enough time or desire to play FF right now.

You guys level 50 now, and finished story?
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:33 pm

manniiiiiii come play!!!!!! we sitting on lvl 40-41 atm on all jobs so now would be a good time to come back n catch up to us^^
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Wondered if you guys were still playing, not a peep here for ages.

I dunno, it feels like there's never the time to play with you guys. Except on Sundays. But I am off this week. I guess I could install tonight, try and figure out how to get back on. Fishing tomorrow though so wont see ya till Friday if I get back in, then there's learning wtf I'm doing again.

To be honest, I've been really missing FFXI more than anything affraid

Gimme a day and I'll let you know where I'm at.
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:09 am

Ok, didn't take much persuading, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:20 am

lol wb and yeah forums dun get used buddy chk out the TNFO Linkshell Facebook page more happens on there and if you just make a manning whitewolf account or summin to keep it anon
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:36 pm

anyone still in contact or checking this? im back on xi Very Happy xiv was fun for awhile but im taking a break to see how xi is running now, how is everyone
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi Mike.

Well we all still in contact on 14. But seems only I check here, everyone else uses something called facebook, but I havent been sucked into that. As far as I know, ther is one for the LS, so I can ask someone for the facebook address page thing (whatever its called there) if you wish it?
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:38 pm

sure, i'll swing by and say hello, i have been on Malboro server with a bunch of noobs but i had lots of 50's crafting/gathering etc. just can't let ffxi go :p heres my facebook
https://www.facebook.com/michael.d.hoyle.1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Manni?   Where's Manni? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's Manni?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Videos, Music and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: