TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Servers Down

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manning
Admin
Manning

Final Fantasy Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:08 am

Due to the terrible disaster in Japan, they country is doing everything they can to save energy. Square-Enix are doing their part by temporarily powering down all servers for Final Fantasy 11 and 14, the word is this will be for at least a week.

I for one arn't too fussed about this, its for a noble cause, lets just hope the country can recover from this disaster and i'm sure we'll be adventuring once again very soon.

Please keep in touch with everyone on the forum, and we'll post updates as to the status of the servers and any news we hear over the week.
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:28 am

Yeah it's not good at all over there Sad

Manni did you get outta Aby in time? I think I got u n Akk out but I ran outta mp and when I went to use an ether it started to shutdown so I'm still in Aby. No Aby for me when i get back for an hour ><

What are you guys up to with no FF? I'm starting to go through the back log of DVD's I haven't watched. Then I'll be on to TV series. I'll be set for awhile Razz

Like you and most people, I don't mind the server shutdown coz it's a pretty valid reason lol. Anyways hopefully it won't be much more than the stated week and we can all get back together soon.
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm

im boooooooored~~ but i have to admit im feeling kinda dejected.. its not so much at SE, its definitely the right thing to do, its more at the timing of events.. just as i have settled down in my new place and can finally get some playtime in, this whole thing happens =/ can imagine me just looking up at the heavens right now, shaking my fist and screaming, 'damn u! why wont u just let me play!' /em flops onto bed grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Tiki wrote:
Yeah it's not good at all over there Sad

Manni did you get outta Aby in time? I think I got u n Akk out but I ran outta mp and when I went to use an ether it started to shutdown so I'm still in Aby. No Aby for me when i get back for an hour ><

Narp, after the warp, port jeuno never loaded, I was stuck in the void Sad

No idea if I actually got out of aby in time.
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Same deal for Akk, Kei. Well kinda. He had a long weekend this week, and now can't play the Monday or Tuesday ><

Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:18 pm

i made it out safe n sound^^

but yeah im FN bored to i actully have a long weekend this weekend and whoopie 3 days of thinking to myself FFS cant play and i wanna play my ps3 but also dont wanna cause whats tiki gonna do while im hogging the TV for hours... so lame almost kei lame... but its for a good reson so im sure ill survive
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:00 pm

>< that sux.. /comfort akk.. well the servers may be back up by Mon, SE said a week, so theres hope!
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:18 am

hmm still no word on POL for a ETA for servers coming back online /sigh
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Not looking too good in japan.. Heard that another power plant exploded or summin >< I wouldnt be surprised if SE were to extend it by another week ; ;
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:33 am

They've pushed back the major update and servers merge until May so yeah I think they will be down more than the 1 week.
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:29 pm

4th night without ffxi and counting.. /em suffers from withdrawal symptoms.
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:16 am

Kei i agree with the withdrawals, i dream about ffxi and tend to sleep 12ish hours a day lol
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 am

lmao mike you sleep soo lil then to go to 12 hours lol you lazy git ^^
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 pm

damnit mike, u making me jealous Evil or Very Mad I wish I could sleep 12hrs day too
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 pm

lol, sorry i got to stop it, cannot be good for my college grades etc... i just woke up it's 6:26 PM ><
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:51 am

2 hrs till servers back up! i will probably be asleep by then lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Servers Down   Final Fantasy Servers Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Servers Down
Page 1 of 1