TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allied Ring News

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manning
Admin
Manning

Allied Ring News Empty
PostSubject: Allied Ring News   Allied Ring News EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:46 pm

I just got my Allied Ring, and for those with reservations on the 36 hour recharge timer, it isn't so bad. Suspect *Looks at Kei* affraid

Keep hold of your other exp bands and simply recharge them, they can be held in your inventory at the same time with the Allied Ring, so you can fill in the gap by using another band, and have the added bonus of using another xp band after the effect of your allied ring wears for super xp in one session.

You dont need to have the highest rank medal to get the ring, the lowest medal (Starlight Medal) will net you the ring.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Allied Ring News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Ring News   Allied Ring News EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:44 am

Hmmm. im surpised SE let us have 2 exp bands, this is good news. Again ill get when i get my medal up jeez im lame lol.
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Allied Ring News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Ring News   Allied Ring News EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:57 am

Ya I'm definately gonna work on getting access to that ring! Kei will take a year though, she just loooooooves to Campaign..
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

Allied Ring News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Ring News   Allied Ring News EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Aww Tik, thats mean Sad Well yea its not so bad I guess, I didn't think SE would let us have 2 exp bands lol~ I dunno how I'm supposed to get that medal ~_~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allied Ring News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Ring News   Allied Ring News Empty

Back to top Go down

Allied Ring News
Page 1 of 1