TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Verdelet..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Verdelet.. Empty
PostSubject: Verdelet..   Verdelet.. EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:12 am

I have a Tier II ZNM called Verdelet I would like a Shield from. I have the pop item, I think... If not I have the points for it anyway.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Verdelet
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Verdelet.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdelet..   Verdelet.. EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:44 am

like i have anychoise eh?

of corse ill be there Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Manning
Admin
Manning

Verdelet.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdelet..   Verdelet.. EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:15 am

Yup, just say where and when.
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Verdelet.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdelet..   Verdelet.. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:48 am

Attempt Number 1.

Players; Akkrin (WAR-BLM), Tiks (WHM), Bonaparte (RDM), Aceguy (SMN), Mannings (WAR) and Keishiki (BST).

OK so we popped the damn Imp and as we are running back to the sheep camp, the Heraldic Imp all started repopping..... So now we have the NM on our tail and an Imp train >< Overwhelmed by the the sheer number of Imps, we soon succumbed to an almost certain death. There was hope however, for Aceguy somehow survived this carnage!

With Carbuncle doing the dirty work on Verdelet, Keishiki managed to Reraise herself and, though she was weakened, grabbed pets and began the attack! Carbuncle and Wild Karukul, killing, killing, whilst Mannings remained unconcious. Tiks (ever the n00b) Devotioned Keishiki in front of Jnun and ensured her own death with the sudden HP loss.

Akkrin made a quick job change and brought along his BLM for some fire power! This however didn't seem to be the case when Bonaparte's RDM was nuking for more Razz Ok to be fair to Akkrin he did say he mainly came to throws some cures around.

With sheep fast depleting (thanks sooo much you lame people on Sylph) we were in for a close battle. Thankfully by this time Tiks had rested enough MP back to Raise Mannings. This was surely the turning point. Ok so that last sentence was a lie. Keishiki and Aceguy continued to throw their pets at Verdelet wearing the lil bugger down. Some timely Refreshing by Bonaparte and it was soon under control (hope Han's fine =/).
With a final flourish of nukes, Verdelet was laid to rest. The stingy {bastard sword} only dropped 2 dark crystals!

So now back to gathering Zeni for Tiks, and more deaths for her friends to come Razz Just kidding about the deaths. Akk can come THF and flee the Imps to Nashmau. Thanks for the help and fun guys. Very much appreciated. I took a screenshot, but its so lame coz I pretty much stayed as far away as I could from that thing.

Last edited by Akkrin on Mon May 03, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

Verdelet.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdelet..   Verdelet.. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:33 am

If you go out collecting zeni sone time, lemme know, i'd like to try it out myself.

Hopefully I'll be more use next time, was fun watching though.
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Verdelet.. Empty
PostSubject: Attempt Number 2.   Verdelet.. EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:54 am

Attempt Number 2.

The Players: Keishiki (BST), Akkrin (THF - BLM), Tiks (WHM), Bonaparte (RDM), Dazor (SMN), Homero (RNG), Mannings (DRK- I think) and Michaelxx (THF). Also Shukikii (SMN) who had to retire early for work.

Ok so we brought out the thf plan, and wouldn't you know it, there were many experience point parties killing the imps! With this in our favour surely the run would be smooth and death free, right, right?? Took a pop team to the ??? ( Kei, Akk, Bon, Daz and I) with the remaining team at the sheep camp (Manni, Homero and Mike). Ok so the run back is clear, lets pop and have a easy pull to camp! Well that was the plan. However for some reason when we all ran away, the lil bugger went unclaimed (sounds like a bst thing <.<). Bon valiantly came to the rescue and claimed Verdelet and then proceeded to DC and die ><

With Verdelet once again ours we we able to safely pull him back to camp. Pretty much the same fight as last time with a few small changes. There was the deathga of last time, sure. Was a few scary moments with Daz's n Kei's MP with no refresh as Bon was dead and away from camp. Homero EES and 2x Weapon Skill for 3k damage ensured his quick demise (I would have cured if he let me, honest!). Yep so the pets were the hero's again. Kei managed to escape without a death but Daz delevelled from so many (sorry ><). Mike n Akk got some TH on NM and he dropped......

MY SHIELD!!!! yay, and a cape which was freelot (grats Daz)

Thanks again to everyone for helping. I had a fun night, hope you all did too Smile

This SS is from 1st Verdelet fight and is miles away and not great but I'll post it anyways.

Verdelet.. Verdel10

Last edited by Akkrin on Sun May 09, 2010 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : title)
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

Verdelet.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdelet..   Verdelet.. EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:23 am

Only think I really did was stun a few -aga's....oh and die.

Think i'll go COR next time, give peeps a bit of refresh and maybe even up Kei's pet attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Verdelet.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdelet..   Verdelet.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Verdelet..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Linkshell News :: ZNM-
Jump to: