TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyzle Isle Static?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazor

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

Hey guys joined the forums finally,

Anyone wanna setup a nyzle static?
Back to top Go down
Dazor

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:37 am

just checkin my sig attaches XD
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:03 am

im only on floor 1 but i would definetly like to raise that some1 will have to show me how i get my disc b/c i went from 1-10 but i didnt get disc >< but you have my thf if you want it Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:08 am

Welcome to forums Daz. As for Nyzule Isle, I'm interested. Im currently on floor 0.... I do want to keep some tags for Assault Missions though as I want to keep up points for Salvage, and also get Captain (at least try to anyway). If Bon wasnt covering another Lecturers shift, I would have said Friday GMT 2pm would be a good time.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:06 pm

im certainly in for some nyzle action i also have been meaning to start a static Friday afternoons GMT as tiki said we gonna need to save some tags for assault points for salvage and i also would like to hit captain (RANK) and recive the 5 assault tags stored as a reward Smile maybe we can work on this also as a static.
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Dazor

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm easy for timing atm although i maybe working full time as of mid-june (if my interview goes well)

i would like to finish assaults and do salvage so maybe 1 run of Nyzle a week?

<3 Daz
Back to top Go down
Bonaparte
Admin

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

floor 0 - yes pls i want all the gear btw AGand D Razz
Back to top Go down
Dazor

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:47 am

i would like Askar, wanna pimp my drk out abit
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:34 pm

we need to get this going again also might have to look at the time for this one tho because with DST about to change im not to sure if its gonna be a bit late i was thinking of doing this on fridays.

we currently have 5 ppl in a static for it so we could fill the 1 spot would be looking for some1 with floor 60 or close to it.
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Nyzle Isle Static? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzle Isle Static?   Nyzle Isle Static? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyzle Isle Static?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Linkshell News :: Linkshell News-
Jump to: