TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What we plan to do with FFXIV

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

What we plan to do with FFXIV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:37 am

I hear ya buddy cant wait to get you over to Odin, Homero was saying the other day (since he is still playing his Legacy chara) that he is doubting if he will transfer now being that he is just starting to get used to his Free Company. I'm still holding out hope he will tho. If we can get everyone together no reason why we cant do end game, as far as I'm aware most end game is done with eight people so we can easily get that together. and I had a chat with Shu the other day and he is dead jealous of Nil soo I can only see him coming over soon as ps4 is out. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:58 am

Finally some info on transfers, and they are free cheers 

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/718598d11a12e326d405a76d03845e5978e37811
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:21 am

Transfer application should be up at some time today, I'll get it sorted asap. Also my day off tomorrow so if its a quick transition, I could be with you guys soon. I'll get my RL friend to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:34 pm

cool manni ^^ will be good to have you back but a note that my brother is over here on holiday for 2 weeks atm so ionno if you'll catch me n tiki online but look for kei and whoever else is about crazy steve (nukum) prolly good chance to find him online and we'll be back in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Lol, our timing never seems to match.

It's kind of working, people are managing to transfer but as you can expect its getting hammered at the moment, I keep getting communication errors when it tries to find my character on the mogstation website, and if/when it does it only gives me one random world to transfer to (always Japanese so far).

I have read its a quick transition though once it goes through, minutes.
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:34 am

Application done and accepted, now processing, I could be in when I've typed this or it could take several hours due to congestion. But hopefully see you soon, if you see this and happen to be on the game, let em all know I'm coming please. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Sure you already know, but in now, met up with tiks (shocked she stands taller than 3ft), she's set up the LS and Free company. Discussed where we all are on the story and grand scheme of things, and looks like you guys are just a little bit behind me, as I previously said, I put my progress on hold till we're all together, and when akk's back full time we can hopefully progress together, I got no probs re-doing the few missions with ya to catch up.

Going back to the Free Company, doing dungeons and stuff as a party and all being in the same company will gain up better points, solo stuff also gains points so we'll probably get at least one FC rank just doing random crap on our own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we plan to do with FFXIV   What we plan to do with FFXIV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What we plan to do with FFXIV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Final Fantasy XIV :: Final Fantasy XIV Discussion-
Jump to: