TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Life Linkshell Gather Together

Go down 
+2
Bonaparte
Akkrin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

Real Life Linkshell Gather Together Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:32 pm

hello everyone, firstly sorry been away for awhile but i am working on getting the net up n running asap

BUT. me n tiki are planning on coming back to the UK in June we arrive on the 7th and leave on the 20th the weekened of the 7,8,9th of june we are busy with my dads 50th birthday (reason we coming back) but was thinking, what a cool time to actully meet some of our friends we have known for years and also some of the new friends aswell. Being that most of the linkshell are from the UK seems like a great time to try to organize this. Now i have been thinking about this for awhile and i have mentioned this to bon and W being that they live pretty much at the 2 oppersite ends of the country and they both seemed keen so its only fair to place this in the midlands i was first thinking Manchester, maybe Blackpool (pleasure beech) but this is still very loose plan and if anyone else has a idea then post it here.

so what my idea is middle of the UK idc where. 15th June everyone that want to come is welcome.

srsly even if ppl want to (i dont expect them to) but everyone even overseas if you wanna come and can make it please do.

its just gonna be a informal get together for a drink and a laugh and see where it takes us.

talk to you all soon tc guys post and tell me what you all think.

miss ya guys /sadface
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Bonaparte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:18 pm

im game anywhere in middle ish of that shitehole u call the engerland is good for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Niloca

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:51 am

Its in the middle of my annual leave, so we'll be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Shukiki

Shukiki

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:36 am

Anyone wanting cheap as fook train tickets just ask. We talking £10 for a day rover from aberdeen or plymouth on crosscountry trains. Bargain!
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:23 am

cool nice to know about the train tickets idk how we gonna travel yet but its defo a dead cheap way to get to wherever we plan on doing this ^^ has anyone seen W or Ace, brook n nuk? and let them know i posted on brooky's FB to chk forums but idk if they have, and if anyone can think of anyone else that they would like to come let them know, I told Kashman about it but havent heard back from him. ill keep chking on this and soon as we know who's coming and whats going on we can lay some firm plans Smile
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:02 am

ive had a bit of a chat to Bon and was thinking of possably everyone meet up in Birmingham i think this would be a good idea as Shu n Nil already live there and they will know somewhere good to meet up and be able to give dirctions possably.

let me know what you think of this shu n nil and if your ok with us crashing your city?
Back to top Go down
Lord Kashman

Lord Kashman

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Yeah but as you can probably tell i drink a lot and tend to see things and then forget about them when i sober up

I'm only in Ireland so id definitely have gone but i'm a filthy student atm and i have exams from the 5th-12th of june (Basically re-doing the Leaving cert which is the irish equivalent of what the English A levels to try get into college) and then i'm going away with my girlfriend from the 15th-17th for my birthday which is the 16th of june so would have went perfectly well with this Sad

Also hello Smile hope you're all as sexy as i remember
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:26 am

i was thinking about the train tickets shu i rekon thats how me n tiki might travel cause then i can drink and dont have to drive how do we go about booking tickets? is it something i can do once i get there or do i have to go through you guys? lemme know and then ill have to chk out timetables to find connections and w/e
Back to top Go down
Niloca

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:22 am

Where would you be traveling from? We'd have to book them, and send them to you, its a special friends and family thing with our company. Depending on where your traveling from though, if its all via a crosscountry train it will be £10 per person per day.

PS Hi Kash, good luck in your exams and have a lovely birthday!
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:18 am

ahhh ok well if we decide to come by train it would be upto possably four of us as in me, tik, Aura (my sis) and possably my brother cause he likes a good drinking outing and we would be coming from Andover in Hampshire and depending on what time the last train leaves to get back we might need one for the sunday but im sure we can work that out later i mententioned to W about maybe picking him up on the way up so dont book anything yet lemme get hold of him and find out what he wants to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Brooky01

Brooky01

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Have we got a definate date yet???? Would love to come, but would need a date to work by, also Shukiiii Dukkiiii, those train tickets would be a big help. But it is a fair way for us to travel, and trains stop at Colchester at 11pm, and thats our link back to here. Guess we may be talking an afternnnon meet, so we can actually get home!!! Don't care if its sober or not........hahaha Nuk you 17 so cant drink lol. Will take some planning for us coz of leaving youngest here and arranging someone to have her and the animals tooo..............Hence needing a date... do we know who is actually going????
Back to top Go down
Bonaparte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:16 am

id be interested in cheap tickets too nilo travelling from aberdeen Smile
can text me 0740 2952002
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:54 am

now have been speaking to people and pretty much the only day everyone can make it is the Saturday 15th June.

some ppl have a good distance to travel and will be leaving early in the morning and need to get home the same day, so its going to have to be a midday meet.

Shu & Nil if you could please think of a nice place for a bit of lunch and a few drinks would be cool. just a good pub or summin that does good food i think all will be happy with that.

and i think everyone is planning on coming in by train.

people attending at count atm are.

Akkrin
Tiks
Auraria
Brooky
Aceguy
Bonaparte
Wrayth
Shukikii
Niloca
Nukum

of corse this is still open to anyone that wants to come.

please post how many ppl you intend to bring each as we may need to book a table.

in short, gather together Birmingham lunch time, meal about 2ish id think, beers untill ppl have to leave on the Saturday the 15th of june. post amount of ppl attending.

i look forward to seeing you all there Very Happy Mobile +61408015658
Back to top Go down
Niloca

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Akk, please read your message on facebook, as its all times and stuff on there for you.
Just working out Bon's travel as I speak.
And I shall have a scout on the net to find somewhere to eat and drink Smile
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:43 am

hey guys just so you all know we have arrived in the UK and nil has sent us our train tickets. so we will be at birmingham train station just before lunch looking forward to seeing you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niloca

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Tickets will be in the post today Smile
Back to top Go down
Shukiki

Shukiki

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Grub wise

We can have a lurvely pub grub type place with loads o choice + reasonable prices (plus immense portions o chips) http://www.ropewalkpubbirmingham.co.uk/

Or

There's an all you can scoff bbq + steak place for £19.00 each http://www.rodiziorico.com/

your thoughts please!
Back to top Go down
Bonaparte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:08 pm

any place good for me so long as boy gets in he is 12 pretty sure can get into a pub if serving food Smile
we be down on the friday probably head back on sunday looking forward meeting the rest of u geeks XD
Back to top Go down
Bonaparte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:29 am

Not been on net much fn pc blew up too and u know how bad i am at staying in touch just a wee post to say how much me and the boy enjoyed meeting you guys had alotta fun.

We arrived on friday met up with nilo and shu and had a smashing chinese and a great laugh, shu had a massive shit in chinese then wanted to have another shit in my hotel but i wouldnt let him hehe.

Sat me and boy up early had look round town did some shopping then met up with nilo and shu again headed to train station to wait for the others.

We were making guesses about what wrayth would look like in rl i thought a 50 yo hippy with jesus boots.

Wrayth arrived first ( the most normal looking old guy u could imagine Razz) he just stood there and stared at us lol until we asked that you wrayth?

then akk tiki and auaria arrived we made our introductions and headed off for dinner

the heavens had opened up it was pissing down and was quite a walk to the pub we were all soaked by time we got there

had a good munch great laugh got semi pissed lost track of time, we all thought it was gonna be awkward, but it wasnt

not sure what time we left the pub, but was in hurry to catch akks train, i couldnt keep up lol (wee legs full o beer) we were about 50 yards behind them and kinda lost em in train station, nilo texted me the platform but we misssed em getting away ( cry)

Then w left in his train (1st class)

Me the boy nilo and shu then went for a macdonalds (shu had another shit)

we finished off evening watching new superman

Got off fine on sunday home around 10pm

AS i said at start of post great meeting you guys hope we can do again some time

will try and get pics on but pc is fn old and crap had fit new (secondhand) PSU and its making a terrible racket

hope u get back on game soon
take care

Alec Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:36 pm

been meaning to write summin on here for fn ages so here goes.

As bon said pretty much all rocked up at the train station and got fn rained on badly. Then tried about 3 pubs and not allowed to drink with a minor... fn stupid rule. So just went to where we where having lunch. Food was good company was awesome^^. Bon tried to get me pissed, I reckon he tried pretty darn hard, and I have to say... he done a bloody good job. I was pretty tanked on train on the way home. We didn't get 1st class prolly cause I was pissed.

Biggest surprise of the day was W. Nothing like he is in game.

Over all, a totally brilliant day. Thank you all who made it, and for those who didn't we missed you.

Special Thanks to Shu n Nil for hosting it in their home town and stunning job with those train tickets.

Next time I'm in the UK ill be booking you all on for the 2nd coming. lol

Real Life Linkshell Gather Together Ls_get10

Wrayth, Bonaparte, Auraia, Shukikii, Akkrin, Niloca, Tiks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Linkshell Gather Together   Real Life Linkshell Gather Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Life Linkshell Gather Together
Page 1 of 1