TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hows everyone doing

Go down 
+2
Tiki
Bonaparte
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonaparte
Admin

Hows everyone doing Empty
PostSubject: Hows everyone doing   Hows everyone doing EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:50 am

Hia troops hows it going just thought id post to let u know i still living Razz

When u coming back to FXI /cry fxiv pish and always will be hehe

still having shit load fun on game wrayth DW ras rippy and a few new peeps still play regularly

miss u all hope cya soon (dunno if i get 14 tbh still dont float me boat)

Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing   Hows everyone doing EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:32 am

Lol hello Bon. Glad you are still enjoying XI Smile Hopefully in time peer pressure will get to you and u'll play XIV >Smile By the time 14 eventually gets released our house should be built and we will have more time to play again. Say hello to peeps for us and seeya's in 14......... or else........looks around for whip..
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing   Hows everyone doing EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm with Bon, we should all go back to XI.

Good to see you not dead bon...or are you the undead?
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing   Hows everyone doing EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:43 am

hiya nob nob, hows you bud? glad your still deep into FFXI i do miss it but not enough for me to come back. what i miss is the people not really the game, would be good to have the old crew back together team NFO against the world. but i cant justify spending the money (which is alot more than rift) to play a game which i have mostly finished. ill pay it for XIV cause it will be new and we can all be back together. Im sure will be some good fun again but sadly we're still waiting for it.

I know not everyone is gonna make it to XIV which is a shame, maybe with time ppl might change thier mind, we will see.
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Dazor

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing   Hows everyone doing EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:53 pm

XIV makes me feel like i did when i first stared out XI, with time it can only get better with content.
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing   Hows everyone doing EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 am

Hiya Bon bon Razz u finally showed up! was wondering where u been lol.
Tbh, idc which game we on, I just want the old gang back together again ; ; although I am a occupied with diablo 3 atm heheh XD anyway, glad to hear from u bon, don't go missing again!

P.S. Check out the absorb-dick thread we created for u, u'll <3 it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing   Hows everyone doing Empty

Back to top Go down

Hows everyone doing
Page 1 of 1