TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

August may be the end

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiki
Admin
Tiki

August may be the end Empty
PostSubject: August may be the end   August may be the end EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:32 am

So SE have decided to change the way we pay for FFXI. 2 ways we can go about it. 1 buy Crysta, minimum buy is 1500 crysta and ffxi costs 1295 crysta so the left over is carried over. 2. Use a credit card payment going through a company called "Click and Buy"

Option 1 isnt available for us in Australia. We cant buy crysta.

Option 2 has been slammed everywhere. People being ripped off apparently. C&B had a terrible business ranking and is linked to being a scam company. Also this way incurs extra fees and charges which we would have to pay because of currency exchange.

If they dont change the only option we have (to use an unreputible company) I think we will be quitting at August 31 when they deactivate all the characters that havent been updated to the new payment options.

Been a fun 7 years but it looks like August may be the end for me.
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: August may be the end   August may be the end EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Maybe they do listen to us.

New payment options for crysta
Ability to buy the exact amount of crysta needed
New recurring payment credit card options (I image this will be the thing instead of C&B)

Unfortunately, the last two wont be available till Fall (Autumn I guess)

But...
ITS NOT THE END!!

Details on the methods soon.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=27453
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: August may be the end   August may be the end EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 am

i just got back on, it allowed me to get Crysta or w/e with my paypal account, idk if it helps but they seemed to give me multiple options for payment, but i tried to make an account for the one with scams and they tried to charge me 2 dollars and something to activate my card on their site... idk but never give up hope lol, wire the money to some1 and have them pay for the account haha
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: August may be the end   August may be the end EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 pm

well here is my 2 cents on this matter.... not sure why buuuut... i haven't done anything with that account transfer or new payment method...
and i just logged on again , been a few days....but i logged on with no problem... it is September 3 and i am still using my old payment
method with my original credit card, and have not done that account transfe...so why did it log me in without any problems....
that i don't know, but just letting you guys know that your old log in method might still work like my account still works..

and as far as C&B goes... yeah, i have heard some things about them also, but i can say that i have gone through them
like 3 times, all FF related, and have never experienced problems with them ripping me off... maybe luck? im not sure,
but that's all i can say about that ...so try your accounts... maybe you can still log on Tiki...Akk...talking to you guys, and
any other people that havent done that transfer account thing...let me know how it goes!! goodl luck!
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: August may be the end   August may be the end EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 pm

They extended the deadline Homero, not sure till when, but all old accounts should still work. They extended the deadline when they announced they would be adding different payment methods besides C&B.

I'm sure they also said they'd be adding more incentives to transfer accounts before the new deadline, but haven't heard anything else.
Back to top Go down
Homero

PostSubject: Re: August may be the end   August may be the end EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:55 pm

ahhh ok..then that's why, and now that you remind me, yep, i remember reading about that extension lol...daaaaaaaaaaaaaang...i thought i was all powerful and stuff,
was all fired up thinking im all that and stuff and here you come stealing my thunder .....awwwwwwwww Sad...you mean person you....shame on you...lol

but yeah, that sucks, but hey, maybe CB isnt that bad, like i said, i have gone through them before and have never been ripped off :/, but i do understand
that they have got bad reviews, i saw them myself....
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: August may be the end   August may be the end EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:29 pm

lol Homero /comfort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August may be the end   August may be the end Empty

Back to top Go down

August may be the end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Videos, Music and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: