TheNewFantasyOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what game's we playing while no FF?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

what game's we playing while no FF? Empty
PostSubject: what game's we playing while no FF?   what game's we playing while no FF? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:15 am

i finished the Darksiders last night was up till 02:30am ; ; but got i finished i can recommend this to anyone great game kinda dark and a bit heavy but some great puzzels to work out and the action is pretty cool good story all round very good game.

this leaves me with a problem tho.... WTF am i gonna play now.. hmm.. ionno too many to chjoose from ill let ya know when i work it out.
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what game's we playing while no FF?   what game's we playing while no FF? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:35 pm

lol I installed some old games which I unpacked.. To think I almost tossed them out when we were moving, was thinking 'Don't think I'll ever touch these games with FFXI around, maybe I should just toss them...' Damn I'm glad I brought them along now lol~ Spent 3 nights trying to install Age of Empires 3 (yea I know, old game), summin was wrong with the CD I think, too dusty maybe.. After I got it running, played a couple of rounds, didnt quite like it >.> so I installed Children of the Nile, played like 5 mins, didnt enjoy it either.. so now I'm installing Pharaoh Razz (yep all old games) If this still dont work out, think I'll try Heroes of Might & Magic next bounce
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: what game's we playing while no FF?   what game's we playing while no FF? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Dragon Age: Origins, play that and the time will fly by.

Been playing Dragon Age 2 all week so i'm taking the FFXI downtime quite well, i'm nearly around half way through so should last me past the week still.
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: what game's we playing while no FF?   what game's we playing while no FF? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 am

been paying ffxii and rockband 3 lately, at the last stretch of ffxii now im just leveling and doing sidequests/bosses
Back to top Go down
Akkrin
Linkshell Leader
Akkrin

PostSubject: Re: what game's we playing while no FF?   what game's we playing while no FF? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 am

started spiderman ultimate alliance 2 last night seems ok seems pretty easy... one of those ones where you can play as every superhero swap em in n out of a team of four and then can control each four seperately rekon ill either complete it pretty quickly or ill get bored of it we'll see hopefully it keeps me entertained enough to finish it
Back to top Go down
https://tnfols.forumotion.com
Manning
Admin
Manning

PostSubject: Re: what game's we playing while no FF?   what game's we playing while no FF? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:39 am

Umm you mean Marvel Ultimate Allience 2?

Played both on the 360 with all my mates on multiplayer, first one was alot better, better characters to play as, better enemies to fight (as in we knew who they were), the leveling system was better aswell, infact we all hated number 2 comapred to the first game.

P.S. my biking trip for today was cancelled Sad
Back to top Go down
Michaelxx

Michaelxx

PostSubject: Re: what game's we playing while no FF?   what game's we playing while no FF? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:07 pm

well now i'm playing monster hunter tri for the wii, I enjoy the game quite a bit they just need to make more content for it
Back to top Go down
Keishiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what game's we playing while no FF?   what game's we playing while no FF? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 pm

woot mike, monster hunter is awesome! Dont have a Wii, so im playing the PSP version XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what game's we playing while no FF?   what game's we playing while no FF? Empty

Back to top Go down

what game's we playing while no FF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Videos, Music and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: